Produto adicionado ao carrinho
This is a demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
Powered by 3200 DPI Gaming Optical Sensor
Mouse movement boost with up to 30G of added acceleration
On-the-fly DPI switching
4-direction tilt wheel functionality
Professional-grade optical sensor offers optimum tracking resolution for precise control and movement. Mouse Movement Boost with up to 30G of added Acceleration
Versatile 4-direction tilt wheel for quick and easy desktop navigation.
* You may have to download GIGABYTE FORCETM software first to enjoy the complete function.
800/1600/2000 3-Stage DPI adjustable switch with 3-Stage LED indicators for quick on-the-fly DPI adjustment
*The hardware based sensitivity up to 3200dpi
M6900 is capable of using exclusively intuitive software application to customize button settings, sensitivities, and also simulate keypress of keyboard based on gamer's needs.
*Download the application from GIGABYTE official website to program the buttons.
Anti-slick ergonomic rubber grip reduces wrist strain and maximizes comfort during extended use.
V.1 Thumb rubber grip
V.2 Rubber grip at both sides
1.8M ultra durable cable with gold plated USB connector ensures stable and optimum signal transfer.
Teflon gaming grade feet pads for improved accuracy and freedom of movement.
|Sensitivity||400~3200 DPI (Default:800/1600/2000 dpi )|
|Report Rate||1000 Hz|
|Frame Rate||3600 frames/ second|
|Maximum Tracking Speed||65 inches/ second|
|Scrolling||4 Directional Tilt Wheel|
|Switch Life (L/R click)||Omron 5 Million Clicks|
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.